Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed, which will include your order number and delivery method. Please make sure your delivery address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are en route to you. Any incorrect address details will often result in the parcel being returned to the sender, in which case you will be charged for re-delivery.
- All orders sent by standard second class post within the UK are charged at £3.50 and arrive generally within 8 business days from shipping date, although postal delays caused by Covid-19 may impact this.
- First class delivery within the UK can be requested at £5.50.
- We offer free second class shipping within the UK for orders over £75, which will be automatically applied at checkout.
- Standard delivery fee for the rest of the world is £11.80.
- Please note that Standard First and Second Class is not tracked. Please note that you may request a tracked service by emailing email@example.com and we will confirm delivery costs to you.
- Packages are currently posted twice weekly on a Monday and a Thursday.
- We do not currently offer the option of shipping to Europe, due to Brexit confusion and delays. If you are from Europe and want to place an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control. If delivery of the products to you is delayed by an event outside our control (e.g. because of postal/courier delays, logistics or bad weather), we'll let you know as soon as possible.
International deliveries outside the United Kingdom may be subject to applicable taxes, VATs and duties which are to be paid by the Customer. You are required to check with your local tax official to see what import duties and/or VAT you are required to pay in your place of residence.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We accept unworn returns/exchanges within 14 days of purchase and will refund you as soon as we receive the item/s back. Products must be returned in a clean, unworn, as new condition. Wilder Ones will provide you the Return address by sending you an email upon your request. However, returns can be crippling for small businesses, so for any sizing queries ahead of purchase please refer to our size guide or email email@example.com .
Please note that the Customer is responsible to pay the Shipping/Delivery fee when returning the product. We recommend that all returns be sent using a traceable carrier. Wilder Ones will not be held responsible for packages not received by us that were returned without a tracking number. Please include a note with order number or name & address so we can track down your purchase.
We reserve the right to accept or reject a returns and refund request at sole discretion. We do not accept requests in the following circumstances:
- Return/Refund request is made after 14 days from the date of receiving the product.
- Product is used and damaged by the Customer
- Incomplete product or partial order
- Fraudulent Return/Refund request
INCORRECT OR FAULTY PRODUCTS
In the unlikely event that you receive an incorrect or faulty product please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the product. The product needs to be returned within 14 days with return shipping label. Upon receipt of the returned product we will assess its condition before authorising a refund or exchange. If by any unlikely chance the garments you receive are faulty, we will accept a return and cover the return postage costs. A refund will be issued upon receipt.
If you receive your product and it has been damaged during shipment, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org straight away. Include a description of the damages, and include pictures if possible. This information is extremely helpful to us in making sure that our products are packaged and shipped properly.
For more information or to initiate a return request, please get in touch with our Customer Support team by sending an email on email@example.com